Join Mario, Luigi, and pals for single-player or multiplayer fun anytime, anywhere!
Take on two family-friendly, side-scrolling adventures with up to three friends as you try to save the Mushroom Kingdom. Includes the New Super Mario Bros. U and harder, faster New Super Luigi U games - both of which include Nabbit and Toadette as playable characters!
Two games in one, for double the fun! Simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less - experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content—like a Hints gallery and helpful reference videos - make this a perfect choice for anyone looking to introduce their family to the wonderful world of Mario. All a player needs is one Joy-Con controller, so two people can team up right out of the box! Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and enjoy extra replayability with three additional game modes in which you can also play as a Mii character: Challenges, Boost Rush, and Coin Battle!
- A Mario game for up to four players, featuring five playable characters.
- Luigi’s first starring role in a platforming adventure, New Super Luigi U, is getting the deluxe treatment too, and comes packed in!
- A single Joy-Con controller is all each player needs. Enjoy 164 courses for up to four players anytime, anywhere!
- Mario, Luigi, and Toad are all here, and if that's not enough, Nabbit and Toadette are joining in the fun as well.
- Nabbit doesn’t take damage from enemies, which can really come in handy. And if Toadette powers up with a Super Crown, she transforms into Peachette! Peachette can double-jump, float slowly during freefall, and get a boost back up if she falls into a pit.