Shadow Tactics is a hardcore tactical stealth game set in Japan around the Edo period. Take control of a team of deadly specialists and sneak in the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating mighty castles, snowy mountain monasteries or hidden forest camps. Set traps, poison your opponents or completely avoid enemy contact.
The group is composed of very different personalities. Working together as a team seems impossible at first. Yet over the course of many missions, trust is won and friendships are made as each character faces their own personal demons.
One of the leaders of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently with his sword and shuriken. Samurai Mugen prefers a more powerful approach and can defeat more fiends at one time, but thus forfeiting flexibility. Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha. And the street child Yuki places traps and decoys enemies towards their deadly fate. The mysterious marksmen Takuma however, relies on his sniper rifle and takes care of enemies from a distance.
In Shadow Tactics, you will have to carefully evaluate your options in order to master the challenging missions, picking the right team member for each task and devising your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete missions.
- Play as five completely different characters, each with their own unique skill sets
- Conquer seemingly impossible challenges where you are outnumbered ten to one
- Find dozens of creative and strategic methods to take out your opponents
- Jump from roof to roof and climb large buildings to attack the enemy from above
- Explore beautiful environments, taken straight from ancient, Edo period Japan
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill