Includes: The Digital Soundtrack & The Digital Artbook
Shadows: Awakening is the new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms saga. After the members of the secret council known as the Penta Nera are assassinated, their souls are consumed by the Devourers - evil demons which possess the ability to absorb the memories and personalities of the souls they acquire and materialise them as their puppets. Re-emerging into the mortal realm once again, the demonic Penta Nera continue their quest for power and immortality, but at what cost?
- A Tale of Two Worlds: In a parallel universe inhabited by demons and monsters; seamlessly switch between the Shadow Realm and the mortal plane and witness a gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures.
- Unique Party System: Multiple characters in one demon, each retaining their own personalities with internal dialogues, rivalries and communication between the characters.
- Wide Variety of Skills and Characters: Choose from 3 heroes, each with their own personal storylines, quests and dialogues. Consume the souls of 14 playable characters, each with their own unique skillsets, like Kalig the Bandit King and Evia, Daughter of Fire.
- Tactical Real-Time Combat: Combine the skills of your various characters to maximise the effects of your devastating skills and spells.
- Extensive Gameplay: 20+ Hours for a single playthrough, but with substantial options for replay ability which accumulate to 60+ hours for the full experience.
- Challenging Puzzles: Complex puzzles are scattered throughout the game, and will take you through a vibrant set of locations, from rustic towns to the deepest and darkest of dungeons.
- Crafting and Looting System: Expanded crafting and looting system will let you use rewards to configure the ultimate adventurer.
- Fully Voiced: All dialogues are fully narrated, including actors like Tom Baker.