Tracon! The Air Traffic Control Simulation (PC) (New) Description
With its complex command structure, advanced AI aircraft behaviour and voice recognition technology, Tracon! gives aviation enthusiasts the chance to experience the thrill of being a real air traffic controller in an accurate and detailed simulation.
Tracon! includes three Tracon (Terminal Radar Approach Control) areas in the US to challenge controllers of all skill levels as they guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from airports within their airspace.
Using the included flight strips, air radar and weather radar screens, the controller must provide all air traffic control services, ensure safe separation between aircraft, and hand them off to the next appropriate control facility at the correct altitude.
- Three busy US airspace sectors included: Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Miami.
- Advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) pilots follow complex tower commands when they fly their SID/STAR tracks.
- Full voice control possible using Microsoft’s Speech SDK voice recognition technology.
- Realistic distance measuring including calculation of the closest point between moving targets.
- Dynamic weather simulation.
- Realistic aircraft performance and in-flight emergencies.
- Users can create new Tracons, schedules and aircraft with the same editors used by the development team.